In Savoie, in the heart of the Vanoise National Park and classified one of the most beautiful villages in France, Bonneval-sur-Arc is one of the only ones in the Alps that kept its charm and authenticity.
We offer 5 rentals in 2 chalets close one to the other in the heart of the resort. You can rent several apartments if you are numerous!
The Pré-Catin chalet fits perfectly in the classified village of Bonneval-sur-Arc. Space and volumes, qualities of materials, fidelity to the Savoyard spirit are the concepts that guided its transformation, realized by the architect Pierre-Emmanuel Le Prisé, to guarantee your comfort.
The Pre-Catin is divided into three apartments.
6, 7 or 8 persons. You can rent one or several flats for a total capacity of 21 people.
This architect’s chalet is exceptional for its aesthetic qualities combining the traditional materials of the site (stone, larch and slate) and its great comfort. Its large bay windows facing south ensure maximum sunshine and unobstructed views of the mountain and the surrounding landscape. The contemporary and refined interior decoration has been realized by favoring the same materials as outside for a greater aesthetic coherence.
In this chalet, two luxury apartments of 6 and 9 people can be rented alone or together, for a total capacity of 15 people.
Both chalets are located at : Le Pré Catin, 73480 Bonneval-sur-Arc, France
- The day nursery « Les p’tits chabottes » is in the immediate vicinity
- A grocery store and a cash machine are 100 m away
- A bakery and a butcher’s shop are 600 m away.
- Two cheese factories and local products are 500 and 700 m away.
- You will find all kinds of restaurants in Bonneval-sur-Arc
More info on the map below (the chalets are at #87 and #90)
By train :
The nearest station is at Modane. This station is served by direct trains from
- Paris Gare de Lyon
- Lyon Part-Dieu
- Milano Porta Garibaldi
Then, take the M12 Bus up to Bonneval-sur-Arc
By bus :
You can travel by bus throughout the valley. Some are free of chage. You’ll find
- Info on the line connecting Modane station to Bonneval-sur-Arc on the M12 bus brochure
- Information on how to go by bus to other ski resorts in the valley on the Bonneval-sur-Arc station leaflet
- Pricing explanation (in french) on the transports memo
- All informations in the complete guide to mobility
By car :
By car, make sure you have set your GPS on Bonneval-sur-Arc. There is another Bonneval in Savoie, 160 km from Bonneval-sur-Arc.
BEWARE OF YOUR GPS do not go through
Albertville – Val d’Isere: In winter, the Iseran pass is closed.
* If you are coming from Chambéry, take the A41 / A43 motorway and follow the direction Turin-Milan to exit 30 “Modane, Haute-Maurienne-Vanoise”
* If you come from Grenoble, take the A41 motorway, follow the direction Chambéry until the A43 Turin-Milan junction, then exit 30 “Modane, Haute-Maurienne-Vanoise”
Then follow the direction “Haute-Maurienne-Vanoise” to Bonneval-sur-Arc
In winter, snow tires and/or snow chains are always recommended and often required. If your engine is diesel, make a full complement of “cold weather diesel” at Sollières or Lanslebourg or the Bonneval-sur-Arc gas station, it is commonly -20 ° C at night.
Bonneval sur Arc in fall
See also the blog