Built with pink bricks, Toulouse is the capital of the great county “Occitanie / Pyrenees-Mediterranean” and an European aeronautics center. It is an university, art and sights city, near the Pyrenees, halfway between the Atlantic ocean and the Mediterranean sea. A cockayne, rugby and foie gras county.
Objectively, the most beautiful city in the world.
We offer 3 places to stay in Toulouse and the surrounding area:
- For seasonal renting, “Josette” a pleasant house of 200m² in Toulouse
- “La Tarentelle”, a Bed & Breakfast, Near Toulouse
- For seasonal renting, “Paradise on the River”, a house with swimming pool in a park 35 km from Toulouse
Getting around Toulouse
- You can of course use your car. Notice that parking is not free in the heart of the city.
- Subways, trams and urban buses serving Toulouse and the agglomeration are managed by Tisseo. You will find on their website all necessary information (calculation of itineraries, tariffs, …)
- In Toulouse Intramuros, you can use self-service bicycles. It’s very cheap. See how it works on velo.toulouse.fr . (in French)
- If you want to rent a bike without hanging it on a terminal after each use, it’s very cheap too. See the Maison du vélo, (in French) just opposite the Matabiau train station.
To do in Toulouse
Toulouse is a regional capital since the Visigoths in the Vth century, sure you will find your happiness.
Below from left to right and from top to bottom :
- The Grave dome and Saint Peter bridge,
- Ariane rocket at Cité de l’Espace,
- The basilica Saint Sernin,
- The Town Hall and the Capitol Theater, (in French)
- Aeroscopia Museum,
- Augustins Museum.
A look on the Tourist Information site will explain you more
Nearby you will also find
- The episcopal city of Albi at 70 Km
- The medieval city of Carcassonne at 95 Km
- The first ski resort in the Pyrenees at 120 km
- The beaches of the Mediterranean at 170 Km
- Castres, Montauban, Cordes-sur-ciel, cockayne county …
Welcome in Toulouse.
See the three rentals we offer in Toulouse and its surroundings